Tuesday, December 9, 2008

WHERE AM I?

It's not a title of a movie, because as I can recall, that's "WHO AM I". I just finished reading my friends' blogs, my friends' comments on their Friendster and Facebook. Gosh...The world has really turned around. Where is everybody? Where am I? Everybody is going across the oceans, to other parts of the world, but I? It looks like I'm staying. Kog jadi mellow ya?

I always love changes. But have I changed myself? Everybody seems to change a lot. Some now have a family of lots of kids, some have so much money, some live so far away, but I'm still here.

Funny, I don't feel alone. Funny, I don't feel poor. Funny, I don't feel ugly. May be I'm just a little bit unwell (my friend said, referred to MATCHBOX20's single heehee).

I feel great, I feel happy about my life, I love my students, I love my job, I love getting up late, I love my lazy days, I love silly n stupid jokes, and I especially love my friends. They change much, but they always love me (GR banget yak ehehehe...biarin, blognya syapa juga?). If I had a chance to change everything in my life, may be I'd choose to be me, to stay in my moment right now.

I knew you changed much, but do you love what you've had so far?

6 comments:

  1. Saya yang pertama?Hurrrayyyy..... *cengar-cengir...*


    "...If I had a chance to change everything in my life, may be I'd choose to be me,..."

    Luv this statement...


    "Funny, I don't feel alone..."

    cuz you are NOT alone... *kalo diterusin jadi lagunya Avril nech...hehehe...* and they...we...love you just the way you are miss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw blognya saya link ke blog saya yah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrrrrdddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?
    Changeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed?
    Kenapaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
    Jadiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Nuliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis
    Banyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak
    Hurufnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
    Hehehhe. Glad to meet you ....again!!!!!
    Aw aw aw gug gug gug mz u!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Erin a.k.a Rei a.k.a Merina, silakan link ke blog Anda. Ditunggu ya jeung...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aq gak kmana2 owg Ar...
    hehehehe..

    Masi inget?

    Masih banyak yang mau jadi temen kita...walo kita gak nyadar...

    ReplyDelete
  6. To JE: pa kabar, Al? Tak kirain kamu udah ke luar negeri. Di sms ga pernah bales... kayanya aku emang ga pernah berubah ya. Tetep molekh..

    ReplyDelete